Solutions for Digital Marketing Teams
Powerful yet intuitive analytics for Digital Marketing Teams
Make sense of what content and pages to optimize, understand the user journey and improve your conversion rates.
Visualize customer journeys to improve acquisition
Contentsquare allows you to see how visitors progress through your site and within your pages. See at a glance why prospects bounce and how to reduce bounce rates.
- Dig deeper and reveal journeys by behavioral segment, acquisition channels or new versus repeat visitors.
- Create and refine better customer journeys with data backed insights to get everyone on board.
Understand and optimize content ROI
Understand whether your content strategy is working for winning customers to your brand.
- See how visitors interact with every content element on your site and how that impacts their conversion .
- Use that data then to attribute revenue to investments in content, reduce bounce rates and tell a story about how customers consume content — and how it influences goal completion.
Surface insights to beat campaign targets
Contentsquare's artificial intelligence allows you to get a custom view of the metrics you and the team care about most.
- Metrics include content consumption, form completions, conversions and ecommerce performance.
- Set AI alerts for KPIs related to your content and be notified when metrics change dramatically.
Contentsquare offers easy ways to integrate into your existing tech stack.Browse all of our Integrations and API connections
Use Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and your Contentsquare data to create highly informed, actionable insights and decisions.
Import marketing campaign or A/B test segments that you have already defined in Google or Adobe and visualize the user experience of those users and why they make decisions to convert or not.
Future 23: CX Predictions for 2023 and Beyond
In the eBook, we’ve gathered 23 top predictions for customer experience from experts and digital professionals at CX circle London 2022.
4 Ways Digital Experience Analytics Improves Your Marketing Campaign ROI
Maximize acquisition spend and campaign performance with customer-centric experiences that drive action and deliver results
The need for speed: How to supercharge your website for conversion and retention
Beyond good design and site navigation for seamless user experiences, learn why website loading speed is a crucial element often neglected.
Discover solutions for other teams
Automatic AI insights for Analytics Teams
Integrate cleanly into your current analytics stack and empower your team with rich visualizations to help answer the questions internal stakeholders are asking.