Contentsquare UK 2022 CX Awards celebrates the crème de la crème of digital customer experience
Top brands across retail, travel, and more were awarded in 8 categories from digital transformation to accessibility at the CX Awards.
London, UK – December 1, 2022 – Contentsquare, the global leader in digital experience analytics, is proud to announce the 2022 winners of their UK CX Awards. This annual awards program is open to any company that operates in the customer experience field, recognizing brands as trailblazers in the industry and celebrating their team and work.
The winners are made up of eight categories including Best Digital Transformation, Best Single Page Optimization, Best Mobile App Experience, Best Website Redesign, Best Digital Team (NEW this year!), Best Digital Accessibility Mission, Womxn of the Year, and Best Contentsquare experience.
Winners of the 2022 CX Awards:
- Best Single page Optimization: New Look
- Best Digital Transformation: Travis Perkins
- Best Mobile App Experience: H&M
- Best Website Redesign: TSB
- Best Digital Team: The Very Group
- Best Digital Accessibility Mission: Skyscanner
- Womxn of the Year: Kimberley Bottomley, On the Beach
- Best Contentsquare Experience: B&Q
“CX Awards is an annual awards program that recognizes brands as trailblazers in the industry and lets them shout about the amazing team and work that got them there. Womxn of the Year award and the Accessibility award are both quite unique categories that speak exactly to the themes we are showcasing – making the digital world more human. I am honored to have participated in the judging process, especially for the Best Contentsquare Experience, and very much wish to congratulate all of the winners on a job well done!” said John O’Melia, Chief Customer Officer at Contentsquare.
Award judges included:
- Best Digital Team: Jonathan Coleman, Head of Digital Experience and Commercialisation, HSBC
- Best Mobile App Experience: Natalie Varma, Director of Consumer Products, Farfetch
- Best Website Redesign: Andy Lightfoot, CEO at SpaceNK
- Womxn of the Year: Debbie Ellison, Global CDO, VMLY&R
- Best Contentsquare Experience: John O’Melia, Chief Customer Officer at Contentsquare
- Best Digital Accessibility Mission: Marion Ranvier, Director of Foundation Contentsquare
- Best Single Page Optimization: Sam Counterman, Senior Director of Performance & Growth Marketing at Contentsquare
- Best Digital Transformation: Andrew Taylor, VP of Product Success at Contentsquare
“Getting to see the focus, heart and passion going in across entrants to deliver truly brilliant customer experiences is what I’ve enjoyed most about judging the CX awards,” said Jonathan Coleman, Head of Digital Experience and Commercialisation at HSBC. “I was most impressed with how the teams made big improvements, with the right insights, to both the customer experience and business outcomes regardless of their team or organization size. And whilst the solutions might be simple, they’re rarely easy to deliver and require tenacity and deep collaboration.”
Contentsquare CX Awards 2022 at Proud Embankment, London.
Contentsquare delivers the power to make the digital world more human. Its AI-powered platform provides rich and contextual insight into customer behaviors, feelings and intent — at every touchpoint in their journey — enabling businesses to build empathy and create lasting impact. The global leader in digital experience analytics, Contentsquare helps brands everywhere transform the way they do business, allowing them to take action at enterprise scale and build customer trust with security, privacy and accessibility.
More than 1000 leading brands use Contentsquare to grow their business, deliver more customer happiness and move with greater agility in a constantly changing world. Its insights power the customer experience on over 1 million websites worldwide. Founded in Paris and with offices around the world, Contentsquare has raised $1.4B in investment funding from leading investors, including funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Bpifrance, Canaan, Eurazeo, Highland Europe, KKR, LionTree, Sixth Street and SoftBank Vision Fund 2. For more information, visit www.contentsquare.com
Media Contact: Erica.Ashner@Contentsquare.com