Summary of Data Processing
Under this Summary:
- “you” shall mean the end users who benefit from the use of the Aidodys system for their accessibility and/or disability needs; and
- “we” shall mean AM Business SAS who owns the Aidodys system
DATA COLLECTION AND USE – we collect from you the following information, for the following use:
“Account and Profile Information”:
- Your Name (only first name and first letter of family name) and Password - to authenticate your identity and to allow you access to the Aidodys system;
- Your content Viewing Preferences relating to and identifying your accessibility needs and disabilities (health information).
“Platform Usage Information”:
- Your Online Identifiers such as random number Cookie ID and IP Address – to provide our services, assistance and support.
- Your generic Online Behavior activities such as your mouse clicks, mouse hover, zoom in/out, etc. – to improve and optimize our product performance and user experience.
DATA LOCATION – we store the data at the following location :
- Your Account and Profile Information are stored in our data hosting location at OVH in France.
- Your Platform Usage Information is stored in our data hosting location at AWS in the EU and may be transferred to and accessed from our Processors and Subprocesses located outside the EU. Complete list can be found at our sub-processors page: https://contentsquare.com/privacy-center/subprocessors/
DATA RETENTION – we store the data for the following time periods:
- Your Account and Profile Information are stored for as long as your profile and Customer account are in use and for up to 6 months following last use.
- Your Platform Usage Information is stored for up to 13 months.
DATA SHARING – who will have access to your data:
- Other than our data hosting provider OVH which will store your Account and Profile Information, no other 3rd party will have access to the data.
- Other than our data hosting provider AWS which will store your Platform Usage Information, the data may be transferred to or accessed by our processors and sub-processors (as listed under Data Location above).
COOKIES – List of cookies used in our systems and websites can be found here:
YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS – following are your rights:
- You can contact [email protected] for any of the following:
- You want to see what personal data we have on you.
- You want us to delete all personal data we have on you.
- You want us to correct any personal data we have on you.
- Any other request or question relating to your personal data.
- As part of such requests we might need you to identify yourself and provide supporting information to assist us in locating your information in our system.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY – please read this carefully:
OUR SERVICES ARE NOT DESIGNED TO ATTRACT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES BY A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST BE UNDER PARENTAL SUPERVISION AND EXPLICIT CONSENT. IF WE LEARN THAT A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 16 IS USING THE SERVICES WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION AND CONSENT, WE WILL PROHIBIT AND ATTEMPT TO BLOCK SUCH USE AND WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROMPTLY DELETE ANY PERSONAL DATA STORED WITH US WITH REGARD TO SUCH CHILD. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE ANY SUCH DATA, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT [email protected].
GENERALITIES – additional legal remarks:
We may update and amend this Summary from time to time by posting an amended version on our Services. Please make sure to visit this Summary from time to time to make sure you are updated with any changes.
If you have any comments or questions about this Summary or if you have any concerns regarding your Personal Data, please contact AMW’s appointed DPO at [email protected].
Effective Date: November 11, 2020