10 Holiday CX Strategies to Drive Online Sales
This one is JAM-packed. If you’re pushed for time, we’ve time-stamped all 10 CX Strategies:
- Reflect back on last year and iterate (3:09)
- Ensure you can be agile and reactive (4:09)
- Ask your customers for their preferences (5:45)
- Refrain from dark UX traps (7:38)
- Focus on reassurance messaging (8:51)
- Focus on social proofing for wisdom of the crowd (11:08)
- Prioritise and optimise various acquisition journeys (12:51)
- Avoid frustration by reducing unnecessary clicks and page views (14:05)
- Understand that your online visitors may not be “new” (17:21)
- Drive repeat purchases with long-term engagement tactics (19:39)
Keen to hear more from Elise?
Why not register for her workshop, where you can expect:
- Strategies of the winners of last year's peak retail war.
- Why more and more customers are favouring clicks over bricks and how to prepare for this new segment.
- Join in with an interactive voting session to see what offers and messaging will appeal to your customers.
Register on the hub below.