Reconstruct individual visitor sessions to reveal hidden behaviors
Discover how visitors experience your site or app by capturing every click, hover, frustration, and intent-driven behavior. Uncover customer pain points, validate hypotheses, and share replays with key stakeholders to drive intelligent resolutions to market faster.
Never miss a valuable insight again
Capture 100% Of The User Experience
Record up to 100% of traffic to ensure you don’t miss valuable insights about your digital experience. Immediate insights show you where users struggle so you can fix issues on your site—fast and at scale.
- Quickly confirm hypotheses by combining macro-level insights with session recordings.
- Shortcut straight to Customer Journey Analysis, Zone-Based Heatmaps, Impact Quantification or Form Analysis for further insight.
Capture sessions directly impacting key metrics
Focus data capture on specific behaviors which are most meaningful to your business, such as checkout completions or contact form submissions. Identify which crucial site errors are impacting performance, then observe user sessions to understand why.
- Quickly jump to specific sections of a recording.
- Immediately detect undesirable behaviors, such as rage clicks.
- Add and view comments on the stream for seamless collaboration and resolution.
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve visitor frustrations faster.
- Understand exactly what caused the error, plus how to fix it.
Most common use cases
Quickly validate VoC feedback
Analyze and quantify issues identified in Voice of Customer systems in a single click. Compare the behavior of visitors who rated experiences highly or poorly side-by-side.
Session Replay in action
How Orvis used Session Replay to resolve site issues and gain a 5% increase in conversionsRead the full story View all case studies >>
Before Contentsquare, we were kind of blind to what our customer was doing online. It was really hard to uncover shopping behavior."
UX Research Manager
Frequently asked questions
Session Replay (or Session Recording) reconstructs an individual visitor session on your website. It allows you to see how users interact with your site—from clicks to hovers and swipes and what technical errors they face.
Session Replay can be used in combination with macro-level insights to quickly understand why a certain behavior is happening or to confirm a specific hypothesis. A struggle identified in Session Replay can also be quantified in one click to understand which specific segments face this problem.
Can’t find what you are looking for?