- We collect several billions of events per day and query hundreds of terabytes in real-time. The role of the Data Team is to
- As a Team Lead, you will be one of the leaders of the Data Team, with a responsibility to
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
As a Team Lead, you will join and lead a team of passionate and talented Data Engineers. Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to be a Data Engineer at ContentSquare!
We collect several billions of events per day and query hundreds of terabytes in real-time. The role of the Data Team is to
• Design robust and efficient architectures to store and analyze petabytes of data
• Select, along with the product team, valuable functionalities for Contentsquare users
• Develop, test, and deploy corresponding features to best serve the functionalities
• Constantly maintain and improve the underlying infrastructure and services leveraging state of the art technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Akka, ClickHouse, Aerospike…
• Integrate the best technologies and innovate to optimize accuracy, speed, and cost
• Contribute to advance and share tech knowledge by contributing to open source projects, publishing articles, and participating in events
As a Team Lead, you will be one of the leaders of the Data Team, with a responsibility to
•Designing efficient architectures to store and analyze petabytes of data
•Leading large scale projects and mentoring other developers
Lead the project delivery, identify the risks, have good staffing and the right technical decisions
• Manage your team (rituals, career path, recruitment) and mentor Senior team members
• Interact with other stakeholders (other Data Engineering Teams, Data Science, QA, Front End, & Platform Teams, Product, Program Management, HR…) to collectively succeed
Why join ContentSquare’s Data Engineering team?
•You are looking for a variety of cool projects, which will revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
•You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
•You are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, all while taking responsibilities on strategic corporate axes.
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!