Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Barcelona
ContentSquare's Data Collection team is looking for a talented Software Engineer! The main role of the Data Collection team is the collection of raw data application and web in an innovative way without impacting the performance of our customers (the largest digital companies in France, US, and UK). For this, we develop an universal web and application tag and we are willing to integrate the most modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Polymer, etc.This team faces the permanent technical challenge of constantly improving our technology to make it more innovative and more efficient.
Our web collector is executed over 100 millions times daily on a large numbers of browsers and devices, so compatibility and stability is mission critical for the team. Technology wise, our web collector is developed in TypeScript with as few dependencies as possible. Our unit tests are launched on every browser we support and our codebase has 60+% test coverage at all times. We pride ourselves with automation of building, shippings, testing, validation and automate basically anything we can get our hands on.
With our focus on automating the mundane, engineers have only to focus on the task at hand. Our codebase and processes baked in our CI can guarantee that when Jenkins shows green it really is green. This all means our product owners can ship by themselves on a Friday afternoon and can have the confidence to do so. We are building our own progressive rollout flow, so that we can do progressively and safely rollout our code to clients. If all of the above sounds like something you believe in and would like to be a part of, please see if you also like the following requirements.
What you will do
- Participate in all phases of development lifecycle, from inception to deployment monitoring
- Diagnose intricately complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution
- Write regression free code, with unit tests and documentation
- Implement code design, execute project deliverables and estimate scope of work
- Work in an Agile SCRUM environment and having a TDD mindset
What you will need
- Enthusiastic follower of good practices of development
- Fluent in English
Why joining our Data Collection team
- You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by participating in meetups and presenting topics in conferences
- You are looking for an environment where you'll have the possibility to have responsibilities and learn from more experienced developers
- You share our "quality focused" vision: code reviews, coverage of unit and functional tests, ...