Senior Software Engineer - TAG team
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Barcelona
ContentSquare’s data collection team is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer. The main role of the Data Collection team is the collection of raw data application and web in an innovative way without impacting the performance of our customers (the largest digital companies in France, US, and UK). For this, we develop a universal web and application tag that can integrate with the most modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Polymer, etc.
This team faces the permanent technical challenge of constantly improving our technology to make it more innovative and more efficient.
- Participate in all phases of development lifecycle, from inception to deployment monitoring
- Diagnose intricately complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution
- Mentor and work with other software engineers
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested
- Implement code design, execute project deliverables and estimate scope of work
- Provide technical leadership and innovation on projects through all phases of a development lifecycle
- Work in an Agile SCRUM environment and having a TDD mindset
- As an enthusiastic follower of good practices of development you have 5+ years experience in coding
- Fluent in English
Why joining our Data Collection team
- If you are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing yourself on the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting topics to conferences
- If you are looking for an environment where you’ll have the possibility to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, while taking responsibilities on strategical corporate axes
- If you share our “quality focused” vision: code reviews, sprint for the quality of the code, coverage of unit and functional tests.