Back to Job
Senior Product Marketing Manager - CS Merchandising
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner and services combinations for CS Merchandising’s key verticals (Retail, E-Commerce and more to come) and buyers (from Digital Marketing, UX, Product Managers, E-Commerce, Merchandisers to Analyst Teams).
- Develop solution messaging and competitive positioning that differentiates and elevates Contentsquare’s analytics into merchandising experiences from others in the market.
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to support innovative awareness and demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence the Merchandising line portfolio, packaging and products strategy, develop top-line customer narratives, compelling use cases and business benefits for each solution area.
- Partner with field enablement and field teams to help them communicate the value of the product belonging to Merchandising product line and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Partner with product, partner and customer service team colleagues to build and execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, and pipeline generation goals.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, and FAQs, enabling Sales to understand and communicate the value of products.
- Track, measure, and report against objectives.
Professional Experience Required
- 5+ years experience in solution or product marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; and technology and services partners
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of retail and eCommerce space and vendor ecosystem.
- Expertise in developing go to market approaches for verticals.
- Demonstrate ability in launching and growing innovative product, partner and services based solutions
- Deep understanding of multi-product, services and partner related solution marketing.
- Assertive, confident, and articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong and experienced team.
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative and flexible environment.
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda.
- Top-notch writing and storytelling for creating compelling marketing content.
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional team player.
- Analytical nature to make good decisions.
- Native or fluent in English.
- Paris, London, NY, Tel Aviv but open to other locations.
- 20% travel.