Senior Product Designer
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organisation. You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences and participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be working closely with both a multi-disciplinary team based in Paris (PM + Dev + QA) and other Designers to ensure homogeneity of our platform. The Product Design organisation is based in Paris and in Tel-Aviv.
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organise information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- UX/UI Specifications. In collaboration with UI Product Designers, deliver ready-for-dev files based on our Design System. Pay attention to the final pixel-perfect look of the product.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context on a complex platform.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate efficiently your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written).
- People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous and organised person.
- You are willing to work in a flexible and informal environment.
- You value teamwork, and dialogue.
- You are willing to coordinate and collaborate with different profiles and team members.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company.
- You want to take part in the structuration and industrialisation of our design organisation.
Nice to have
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualisation.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge in accessibility and know how to apply it.