Senior DevOps Platform Engineer
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes
About the role
You will be the ideal candidate if you are passionate about DevOps and thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges and work closely with peers in our global R&D. Our platform is mainly based on AWS and Azure, using open source tools, big data and homemade automation. We use many different technologies, amongst which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills on technologies such as: Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
- Ensuring other R&D teams use Infrastructure as defined by the IaC
- Ensuring all metrics and logs are available to allow the building and relevant monitoring of dashboards by other members of the R&D
- Supervise big, cross R&D projects to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform
- Bridging the gap between developers and operations by closely working with other R&D teams on their projects
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
- Choosing the best hosting options to fit the best current needs and embrace our long-term business vision and impact the business through technology and new ideas
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Take part in a global team with members in Paris and Tel-Aviv
- 4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Coding skills (Python GO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learnResults-driven with a strong commitment