Quality Team Leader
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
As a Quality Team leader in the Quality Engineering Team, your main job will be to lead quality engineers and own the quality activities in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and the product managers when it comes to software quality in your product perimeter. You will be the torchbearer for Contentsquare’s software quality of service. You will be working alongside the other members of the Quality Engineering team to help develop the existing test automation framework. You will design and formalize the acceptance tests which are required for the validation of the product. In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology really fast, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
- Manage 1-4 quality engineers (Hands on ~50%).
- Own the Testing Strategy Plan inside a feature team: how to test knowing the technical architecture, what and how to automate the end-to-end workflow.
- Formalize the test cases in our test management tool and review the test documentation of your reports.
- Have the knowledge to work on multiple projects on different scopes.
- Own service disruption action items.
- Own the quality process inside a feature team, implementing quality best practices and improving on the existing testing practices.
- Review product functional requirements and design documents.
- Test the new and existing features, both manually & automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
- Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter.
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
- Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a team leader/quality manager.
- Minimum 3 years of previous work experience as a quality engineer in a web environment (web services, web applications).
- Previous knowledge of programming in at least one language (Python, TypeScript are prefered).
- Previous experience of test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, pytest, etc).
- Previous experience of testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience of testing API’s.
- Experience working with test management tools.
- Previous experience of Scrum.
- And/or Data/Frontend expertise.
- Great communication skills, people person, lead by example, know how to drive people to excellence.
- At ease with GIT and the command line.
- Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience of working with the ELK stack.
- Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
- Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience of working with a monitoring and analytics tool (Datadog, Dynatrace, ...).
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and functional stakeholders.
- Ability to move fast and fail faster.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow deadlines, and have a never give up attitude.
- Fluent English.