Quality Engineering Manager
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
The Quality Engineering team at Contentsquare is a multi-functional team, composed of Quality Engineers and Engineering Managers who work across the techno-functional perimeter.
As an Engineering Manager, you will join and lead a team of passionate and talented Quality Engineers.
The main responsibility of a QE is to make sure the application under test is stretched to the fullest, often beyond its supposed limits to ensure coherence, stability and throughput. To make sure this process is scalable and reproducible, the QEs are a lot more than just testers. In addition to working with the other members of the R&D team, the QE works closely with other stakeholders like product management, customer success managers, sales, marketing etc. End-to-end vision on architecture, data reliability, application workflow and global consistency. QEs help to build a safety net for Content Squares solution while continuing to propagate best practices in the company.
- Lead by example: Mentor and lead your team members (6-8 quality engineers) in an agile environment and help them grow to achieve continuous Improvement
- Have E2E ownership of all testing activities in a product line
- Work and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure high quality in your product line
- Improve the overall Quality process by identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to the quality team, product development team, and other appropriate teams
- Coordinates transversal product testing processes, including test planning review
- Participates in product testing
- Recruit and onboard quality engineers
- Oversee the daily workflow and product release
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Manager
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in QA in a web environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with test management tools and methodologies.
- Experienced in writing and reviewing test documentation
- Experience in training and coaching team members to become better QA engineers
- Multi-tasking and flexibility
- Team player
- Collaborative and independent
- Working with Jira, confluence - advantage
- Previous experience of Scrum.
- At ease with GIT and the command line.
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
- Previous experience of working with test automation.
- Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders to collaborate with technical and functional challenges.
- Ability to move fast and fail faster.
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing for team cohesion. Through Hackathons, and cross teams innovation days, we are committed to innovate tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!