Program Manager Core App
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
About the job
At Contentsquare, we have engineering teams working in Product Units and technical Core Teams. The Product Units are responsible for delivering the feature and products to our clients. The technical Core Teams ensure the reliability, scalability, and high performance of the shared components on technical stacks.
What you’ll do
Contentsquare Application is a micro-frontend SPA using Node.js APIs. You will work closely with the Application Core Teams and their management to build a long-term vision and get prepared for the next challenges to come. The App Core Teams build the technical foundation for Product Units to achieve development excellence. Meanwhile, you will be part of the Engineering Program team and exchange with other Engineering Program Managers around methodologies, frameworks, and global standards.
- Prepare roadmap with App Core Team managers and tech leads to understand their technical vision and goals, help them to refine and prioritize their projects accordingly
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and milestones for each critical project under your scope
- Drive the discussion and meeting for stakeholders to review progress, cross teams dependencies, risk mitigations and action plans for resolution
- Manage the external requests and prioritize them for App Core Teams, build relationship with other teams and be proactive on the impact
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in project/program management as scrum master, project manager, etc., good communication skills with people from top management to dev team member, from functional areas to technical ones
- 2+ years of experience in software development (experience with Angular, VueJS… and NodeJS would be preferable but not limited), a strong technical background with the ability to understand and challenge the impacts of a project
- Understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) with practical experience
- Mastering tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Excel, a quick learner for new tools/processes
- Be able to switch between different contexts and quickly adapt to a new working environment