Observability Team Lead
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Barcelona, Tel-Aviv
ContentSquare is aiming for one simple goal: being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors and clients, always creating, challenging and going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a leader in R&D you will have a significant impact on our SaaS product. You will take part as a leader in the Platform team to manage our cloud infrastructure, data, developer’s tools, automation and more.
You'll succeed and enjoy this role if you are passionate about Infra as code, coding, research and implementation of new technologies and on top of all, working closely with R&D teams on our product.
What you’ll do
• You will manage a team and continue to grow it, train and mentor
• Collaborate with many dev teams on architecture, design and planning
• Manage big and important projects on multi cloud environments
• Own, improve and pitch about production stability and performance
• Work with all major technologies relevant to manage high scale SaaS and big data environments on public clouds (AWS & Azure)
• You are data driven and you love numbers. Working closely with dev teams for benches and calculations on scale and needs
• Provide support and guidance to dev teams on using the underlying infrastructure (IaC)
• You care about developer’s experience and you think about ways to continuously improve their efficiency and joy working with Platform tools
• You will have your chance for hands-on on our tech stack
• You will work closely with all our top engineers and management, reporting to VP Platform
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What would make you a good fit
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• 3+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
• 1+ years of experience as a manager
• You are very curious, technical and like to explore new tools, methods and technologies
• You can take on yourself to lead cross functional technical projects
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard and Play Hard spirit