Back to Job Board
Marketing Intern - London
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
We’re looking for an eager-to-learn marketer to join our Marketing team in our central London offices for an internship of 6 months (full time ideally, part time can be discussed).
This is an excellent opportunity where you’ll be planning and completing a variety of marketing campaigns across the UK and Middle East markets.
You'll work with a creative and hardworking team who you can learn from as they possess lots of channel experience (direct mail, events, email, paid) to give you a well rounded experience. And, once you’re ready, you’ll have autonomy to make the role your own.
- Direct Mail campaign management. You will lead the execution of direct mails, including; budgeting, planning, campaign build, analysis and working closely with sales teams on target accounts.
- Assisting in paid media campaign building, testing and reporting to increase our paid media return on investment.
- Contributing towards the end to end of global campaign process including email marketing, social strategy, and effective follow up and nurture campaigns.
-Supporting the UK marketing team on the biggest (and without bias, the best) event of the year, CX circle.
- Using CRM systems such as Salesforce and HubSpot to assist with campaign asset building, such as landing pages, email marketing cadences, email list segmentation and campaign analysis.-
If you don’t have experience in one or two areas that’s fine, as long as you’re eager to learn.
- Experience in marketing, campaigns and working across the mix of marketing channels
- Validated project management skills and understanding how to handle the priorities of multiple partners
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) is a plus!
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Learn from a collaborative marketing team
- A social team with regular events such as, pizza-making, go-karting, playing the Crystal Maze or go Boating round the canals of London
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.