Back to Job Board
Marketing Campaign & Content Manager France - South Europe
Contentsquare is a global digital experience analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 72 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, and we were also recognized as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK. In November 2023, we acquired Heap, our largest acquisition to date, strengthening our analytics platform to provide a 360 view of users' digital experience.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
We’re looking for a data-driven individual with project management skills and a passion for content and technology to join our, French & South Europe Marketing Team, in the Milan office.
This is a unique role where the candidate will take a lead on our campaign strategy for demand generation & engagement, and new logo acquisition across France, Spain, and Italy by creating a variety of unshackled cut-through content & campaigns and managing our digital content strategy.
The role: Develop and manage the editorial calendar and campaign organization around global and local Content that drives business & brand awareness.
Global campaign localization
- Localize marketing campaign strategy & execution (e.g Digital Experience Benchmark)
- Collaborate with the global content manager team to support the creation of a global campaign that fits local needs.
- Lead & manage the execution of the campaign in the local market, aligning with the country manager.
- Adapt messaging to local go-to-market strategy Examples of tasks may include report copy proofreading and re-writing, landing page content creation, emailing & social media design assets & copy, presentation decks...
- Collaborate with translation, design, and the local marketing team to ensure the success of the campaign.
- Organize team enablement to make sure all the local team understand & promote the content.
French, Spanish & Italian local campaigns
- Lead and manage cross-team projects to deliver local marketing campaigns across multiple content types & channels
- Collaborate with creative resources including designers and other agency personnel + your marketing teammate (Growth manager, ABM, Event and local country marketing manager)
- Lead the CX Circle Magazine project: Align strategy & topics with EMEA content manager, run interviews with clients & prospects and write the articles.
- Create and write original local content: e.g one pager, newsletter, use cases, podcast, blog articles... local sale materials
- Support and manage speaker presentations of first and third-party events by creating content, run the pitch...
Be the single voice of Content
- Ensure alignment across functions in your markets (SEO content, RP EMEA, client-facing teams..)
Tools you will be using every day
- Monday.com for all project management
- Figma with the design team #designangels
- Hubspot - marketing for landing pages, emails...
- Salesforce - database segmentation campaign
● 4 to 5+ years of experience working in a similar project management role
● Demonstrates impeccable copywriting skills (FR & EN fluency is mandatory, Italian & Spanish is a +)
● Experience in delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g reports, blogs, PR, email copy etc)
● Tech expertise and curiosity towards digital trends are a plus
● Data-driven mindset, ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and company objectives - project management skills.
● You love to speak about your project and your content in front of internal stakeholders to involve and enable.
● Enjoy working in a fast-paced & international environment Bonus: Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
▪️ We are a fast-growing company with a track record of success over the past 12 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
▪️Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
▪️Wellbeing and Home Office allowances
▪️A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
▪️We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read ourJob Candidate PrivacyNotice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.