Back to Job Board
IT Assistant - Apprenticeship
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Contentsquare and Contentsquare team members. We’ll never initially contact you via text or GChat, and never solicit money from you. Please visit our careers blog for more information.
About the job:
Are you looking for an apprenticeship opportunity within an international environment? We’re looking for our future apprentice for 12 months (possibly to 24 months but to be discussed) to join our growing team in our Paris office.
As IT Assistant, you will be part of the corporate support team reporting to the IT Support Lead, based in Paris.
What you will do:
- Inventory management / Computer equipment
- Maintain ongoing operational tasks (office maintenance and installation, software installation, printer, inventory, and dashboard monitoring)·
- Be able to support users (Level 1/2 Support)·
- Ensure about all laptop management compliance and has all the required software and mandatory security updates·
- Software management and support
This list is a non exhaustive one and can be enhanced according to the candidate's level of knowledge and autonomy.
What we are looking for:
- BTS / DUT student in computer science or equivalent level, you have already a first experience (including internships) in a similar position
- You have knowledge on users management, messaging and Saas environments
- You have a good knowledge on different OS (MacOS - Windows - Linux)
- You have knowledge on antivirus solutions
- You have network knowledge (TCP/IP protocol)
- Interest in security process and awareness
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You are an organized and proactive person
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are rigorous and show an analytical mind
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. You can exercise your rights by using our dedicated Data Subject Rights Portal here.
Your personal data will be securely stored in our hosting provider’s data center in Oregon (US west). We have implemented appropriate transfer mechanisms under applicable data protection laws.