Frontend Senior Software Engineer
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Are you excited to develop software that revolutionizes e-commerce?
If so, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join us!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a micro-frontend SPA using Node.js APIs. We’re looking for an enthusiastic follower of good practice with at least 5 years of experience in front-end development. We’ve been using micro-frontend technology for a while and we’re always looking at new technologies, and investing in them if we see that they’ll enhance our offering. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces we deploy, and the quality of the code written. You’d be joining a team of more than 70+ engineers and growing...
We run regular internal sessions to share knowledge and form tech guilds on complex subjects to figure out challenges and solutions. We work with some of the biggest websites and apps across the world and we’re always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible at this scale. With pushes to production at least once a day you’ll be motivated by seeing your work go live quickly and add value to our clients.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Passionate about Frontend development and wanting to mentor and share this passion and knowledge with your colleagues
- Develop and implement new features for Contentsquare’s product while closely collaborating with the PM and designer
- Write quality code and build out test automation
- Contribute to projects, pairing with other developers
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of the SaaS application so that our customers get the best experience
- Be involved in key technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at Contentsquare
- Expertise with at least 1 client-side framework with an advantage to Vue.js/Angular
- Familiar with concepts like: web components, custom elements, shadow DOM
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- You’ll get to work on a variety of cool projects, such as working on applications with intensive data visualizations.
- You’ll work in an environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented, ambitious people.
- You’ll be exposed to the complexities of working with some of the biggest sites, apps, and brands in the world.
- You’ll be joining a company that’s seen incredible growth and market traction.
- You’ll be joining a company that truly cares about its employees and works hard to make sure your efforts are rewarded.
- You’ll be building a product that our clients truly love and they tell us this regularly (NPS 50)