- We collect several billions of events per day and query hundreds of terabytes in real-time. The role of the Data Team is to
- As an Engineering Manager, you will be one of the leaders of the Data Team, with a responsibility to
Engineering Manager Data
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
As an Engineering Manager, you will join and lead a team of passionate and talented Data Engineers. Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to be a Data Engineer at ContentSquare!
We collect several billions of events per day and query hundreds of terabytes in real-time. The role of the Data Team is to
• Design robust and efficient architectures to store and analyze petabytes of data
• Select, along with the product team, valuable functionalities for Contentsquare users
• Develop, test, and deploy corresponding features to best serve the functionalities
• Constantly maintain and improve the underlying infrastructure and services leveraging state of the art technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Akka, ClickHouse, Aerospike…
• Integrate the best technologies and innovate to optimize accuracy, speed, and cost
• Contribute to advance and share tech knowledge by contributing to open source projects, publishing articles, and participating in events
As an Engineering Manager, you will be one of the leaders of the Data Team, with a responsibility to
• Collaborate with Product to determine the tech roadmap and priorities for your team
• Ensure your team makes the right technical choices
• Lead the timely and efficient delivery of multiple large scale projects by your team
• Identify & address risks, determine the team staffing needs
• Manage your team (rituals, career path, recruitment) and mentor Senior team members
• Interact with other stakeholders (other Data Engineering Teams, Data Science, QA, Front End, & Platform Teams, Product, Program Management, HR…) to collectively succeed
Why join ContentSquare’s Data Engineering team?
•You are looking for a variety of cool projects, which will revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
•You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
•You are looking for an environment where you’ll have the occasion to be a technical referent on your areas of expertise, all while taking responsibilities on strategic corporate axes.
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross-team innovation days, we are committed to innovating towards tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after-work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!