Automation Tech Lead
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
The Quality Engineering team at Contentsquare is a multi-functional team comprising of Quality Engineers who works across the techno-functional perimeter.
The main responsibility of a QE is to make sure the AUT is stretched to the fullest, often beyond its supposed limits to ensure coherence, stability and throughput. To make sure this process is scalable and reproducible, the QEs are a lot more than just testers. In addition to working with the other members of the R&D team, the QEs work closely with the other stakeholders like product management, customer success managers, sales, marketing etc. QEs help to build a safety net for Contentsquare’s solution while continuing to propagate best practices in the company.
As an automation tech lead, your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and quality engineers when it comes to software quality automation in your product perimeter.
You will be working alongside the other members of the Quality Engineering team to help develop the existing test automation framework, providing support, training and leading tech topics in your scope.
In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
- Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified.
- Train and mentor other team members on test automation topics.
- Enhance, maintain, and/or refactor existing automation.
- Test the feature automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
- Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter.
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
- Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience as an automation developer in a web environment (web services, front-end web applications) or Front End development experience.
- Previous experience of programming in Typescript.
- Previous experience in training, leading or mentoring test automation tech topics.
- Previous experience of test automation (WebdriverIO, Selenium, Cypress, etc).
- Previous experience of testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Good knowledge of GIT and the command line.
- Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience of working with the ELK stack.
- Previous experience of agile testing, JIRA.
- Ability to use existing tools to create complex and efficient automation toolsets.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and functional stakeholders.
- Ability to move fast and fail faster.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow deadlines and have a never give up attitude.
- Fluent English