Associate Payroll Coordinator
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
What you'll do
- Transmit variable information to payroll providers for the preparation of pay slips
- Control payslips and review payroll reports before transactions to ensure correctness
- Manage salary advances
- Calculate meal vouchers
- Application of variable datas into payroll and into payslips (transportation, allowances, on-call etc.)
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (terminations, new hires)
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments
- Process other financial compensation or deductions (bonuses, severance pay, etc.)
- Prepare simulations concerning indemnities for conventional terminations, dismissals for the HR department
- Answer employee questions or inquiries about salaries and payments
- Accurately set up and maintain all personnel files in our database (banking information etc.)
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent in English & French
- High degree of proficiency with Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities