Here’s why you should attend CX Circle 2022 (US)
Join us for the half-day virtual event, CX Circle, on October 20 as we hear from digital experts and industry leaders about how they are making the digital world more human.
We all know how much the role of digital has changed in each of our lives. With all these rapid changes, sometimes the digital world lacks the human touch that makes memorable and rewarding online experiences.
So this year’s CX Circle, Contentsquare’s annual flagship event, is focusing on how digital professionals can work towards making digital experiences more human. By empathizing with the user behind the digital interaction, brands can better understand their visitors and create customer experiences that benefit both the user and the brand.
Why you should attend CX Circle
At this year’s CX Circle, attendees will hear from digital experts, industry analysts, and leading brands. Digital innovators will share not only what they are currently doing to create stand-out digital experiences but also what trends they predict for 2023 and beyond.
This half-day event is for anyone who wants to learn about the latest trends, technology and best practices in the world of digital experience. Regardless of industry, this event is for digital, product, marketing, eCommerce, operations, analytics and other professionals alike.
What you will do at CX Circle
- Attend educational sessions and fireside chats led by digital experts.
- Learn new strategies, methods and best practices to improve your digital experience.
- Get your questions answered by industry experts and network with peers.
- Hear from keynote speakers about the latest digital innovations.
- Learn how and why transforming digital experiences into empathic, seamless and rewarding interactions is the key to building loyal, lifetime customer relationships.
Making the digital world more human
To thrive in the digital world, businesses need to be able to grow fast, move with agility and build experiences that are rewarding, inspiring and trustworthy. Learn how to take advantage of the latest digital experience trends and technologies at CX Circle to build better, more human experiences that result in happier customers.
Register for the free half-day virtual event on October 20 here.