Contentsquare Accessibility Policy
At Content Square SAS and its subsidiaries (“Contentsquare”, “we”, or the “Company”), we are committed to ensuring that its websites and products (“Pages”) are accessible to employees, customers and any other visitors with disabilities (“Users”). We seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the Contentsquare community, and we value every User.
Contentsquare has retained a third party digital accessibility and assistive technology partner to assist Contentsquare in adopting and implementing procedures to the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG”) as its accessibility standards for its Pages and continues to make such compliance of its Pages a key focus of its software development and design efforts.
To meet this goal, we are committed to the following:
- We aim to conform Contentsquare Pages with the WCAG, and provide course authoring tools that will allow Users to use the Pages. We verify conformance through a combination of manual code inspection, automated testing using industry-recognized tools, compatibility testing using the most widely used accessibility support tools and, from time to time, review by an independent website accessibility consultant.
- We prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
- We aim that all new Pages include the relevant tools and mechanisms to allow compliance with WCAG.
- Our team includes a compliance Director and website accessibility specialists who are knowledgeable on website and product accessibility and digital accessibility standards and assist us in coordinating Contentsquare's responsibilities with respect to accessibility.
- We welcome accessibility-related feedback, including requests for accommodation, through the form below or the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
- As with any rapidly advancing technology platform, enhancement of accessibility at Contentsquare is an ongoing process. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our Pages to email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.